Boiler Repair Service | Cheap Boiler Repair Services
Need a Boiler Repair service? ODH Heating is a team of accredited engineers fully trained to carry your boiler repair service with maximum safety and professionalism.
Always use gas safe engineer for your boiler repair service. Simply call us today for your boiler repair service.
Looking for a reputable company that offers gas boiler repairs at an affordable price? We are totally customer-focused and 100% professional boiler repair service
Our engineers are experienced and highly trained. And they’re all Gas Safety registered (the old Corgi registration).
5 Reasons to Opt for ODH Heating
- ALL our engineers are Gas Safety registered (the old Corgi registration).
- Your central heating is repaired in one visit where possible.
- You get approximate repair costs before we come.
- You speak to an engineer before a visit to answer any questions you might have.
- We ensure we will exceed your expectations
We repair or replace the following boiler manufacturers:
Biasi – Baxi – Chaffoteaux – Gledhill – Glow Worm – Halstead – Heatline – Heatrea Sadia – Ideal – Myson – Potterton – Ravenheat – Savio – Sime – Stelrad – Valiant – Vokera – Worcester … and many more.
Find out more:
For boiler repairs in Belfast or surrounding areas look no further than ODH Heating, for all your boiler maintenance needs.
Finding a decent boiler repair service for all types of boiler repairs in Belfast can be a real minefield. Put simply, there are a lot of cowboys out there who charge high fees for an unreliable or shoddy service.
Our approach at ODH Heating couldn’t be more different. We believe in the highest standards of customer service from the moment you pick up the phone to us to the completion of your plumbing or central heating work.
Are you considering boiler servicing?
Boilers should be serviced regularly. Servicing your gas boiler regularly will make sure they are safe to use. It will also maintain your boiler efficiency, performance and also some boiler makes such as Ideal validate the warranty.
Signs that your appliances need servicing?
Gas Boilers should be serviced regularly but if you notice any of the warning signs below you should arrange for a Gas Safe registered engineer to service your appliance as soon as possible:
- Your gas appliance is not working properly
- Your appliance is burning with a lazy yellow flame instead of a crisp blue flame
- You can see black marks or stains on or around your gas appliances
- The pilot light keeps going out
- There is increased condensation in the room
*All our engineers are accredited with all the major governing bodies which include Gas Safe
*Fixed fee – no hidden costs
*All our engineers are fully insured
*LOW COST and HIGH-QUALITY SERVICE