It’s crucial you get your gas boiler checked annually both in terms of keeping down future costs, and also to ensure that your boiler is operating at the highest standards of safety.
Get in touch with us today and a full qualified and approved gas safety registered engineer will call to your home or business to inspect and service your appliance. This will include advice on efficient heating methods, and how best to keep down your costs.
The yearly service will include:
- An assessment of your boiler and advice on best practice in regards to energy efficiency.
- Notification in writing of any gas safety problems that may be compromising the safety of your appliance.
- Testing your gas boiler to ensure the efficiency of the flue, that all ventilation is in working order and to the highest operating standards, and that your boiler is 100% safe. All these tests will be done in compliance with the manufacturers instruction manual.
- A complete inspection of your burner, ignition devices, chimney structure, injector and heat exchanger. Our engineer may have to clean the burner if it has become clogged with debris.
- A testing of all heating and hot water functions.
- A combustion analysis according to the appliance manufacturers manual.
All these test are carried out to keep your boiler in tip-top shape and running smoothly. It is especially important that you get your boiler serviced coming up to the winter months when they are most likely to have problems due to the length of time they have been left unused, or infrequency of use.